A concept for increasing the number, quality and international visibility of national innovations.
Organized by the Finnish Quality Association since 2007
Benefits for participants:
- Improve your ability to sell your innovation by filling in the application form;
- Get an outside perspective and feedback on the level of your innovation;
- Get visibility and recognition for your innovation;
- Benchmark the level of your innovation nationally and internationally.
- Potential innovations;
- Responsible & renewable innovations (Circular economy innovations);
- Health care sector innovations;
- Education sector innovations;
- Public sector innovations;
- Business innovations (Micro & start-up);
- Business innovations (Small and Medium);
- Business innovations (Large).
The national level
- Each participating country operates the national level independently
- National winners may be recognized as the partner wishes
- Only one winner may be chosen per category however.
Process on national level
The international level
- The national winner of each category proceeds to the international level to compete against other national winners
- An Award Winner (1. place) and a two Prize Winners (2. place) are recognised for each category
- The highest scoring innovation in the international jury will be named as the Innovation of Innovations.
- Winners will be revealed in online Award Ceremony (April 15th 2021, Belgarde, Serbia)